Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
Meet Timothy R. Johnson
New York Law School, 2013
James Madison University, 2010
Bachelor of Arts.
Timothy Johnson was born and raised in Bergen County, New Jersey. He graduated from Bergen Catholic High School in 2006. Mr. Johnson attended James Madison University (Harrisonburg, VA) where he majored in Justice Studies: Criminal Justice as a subject-area honors student, and graduated cum laude in 2010. While at JMU, he fell in love with his future wife and the state of Virginia.
Mr. Johnson matriculated at New York Law School in 2010. As a student, he headed the New York Law School Law Review’s Visual Scholarship Team and achieved an ‘Outstanding Faculty Service Award’ for his work on the project. Mr. Johnson had also published a business-legal article on Business Conflict Blog and was a member of the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition Team. Before graduating, he co-founded the New York Law School Trial Competition Team. While in law school, Mr. Johnson represented children with disabilities, and their parents, as a special education advocate in New Jersey. In 2013, he graduated from New York Law School, cum laude.
Mr. Johnson lives in Clarke County with his wife, daughter, and two howling Coonhounds.
Timothy Johnson has previously worked with:
- Commonwealth Attorney’s Office (Harrisonburg, VA)
- United States Attorney’s Office Eastern District of New York (Brooklyn, NY)
- Mangan Ginsberg, LLP (New York, NY)
Mr. Johnson has experience in state and federal courts, with trial and appellate cases. His extensive litigation experience includes cases involving:
- Multi-million dollar commercial dissolution disputes
- Breach of contract
- Business-threatening FLSA/state wage law actions against small businesses
- Corporate governance disputes
- Employment discrimination
- Severe–catastrophic personal injuries in construction, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, and general negligence
- Felony criminal defense
- Civil rights actions concerning false arrest, excessive force, and malicious prosecution
- Special education administrative actions
- Landlord-tenant evictions
- Privacy rights including HIPAA violations
Mr. Johnson’s familiarity with diverse practice areas and how they tend to play out in court benefits his clients as he is able to offer counsel regarding regulatory compliance and risk management.
M: 540.987.6526 (Textable)